Yesterday was the first day of the Kids Clothing Week Challenge, a challenge to sew at least an hour a day for children. I had a productive couple of hours. I worked on three Beautiful Bonnets. One just needed a snap and to have the chin strap shortened, one was cut out and one was not started. Last night, I finished up the snap/chin strap on bonnet one (the Dr. Seuss one), completed the one that hadn’t been started and started sewing the one that was cut out.
Thanks to 7mo baby, I managed to get a half hour of today’s challenge sewing done this morning. (He wanted to encourage me to get things underway by waking at 5:25am.) I finished up the final bonnet and snapped some pics!
These are all the Extra Large size. The Dr. Seuss bonnet has a chin strap with snap and the others have ties made of the main fabric. (I used my 1″ bias tape maker to make them.)